#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

Kendel Yunimaru

2 posters

Go down

Kendel Yunimaru Empty Kendel Yunimaru

Post  HM-Server Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Habbo Name: HM-Server
Character Name: Ken Yun
Character Age: 19
Hight:5'8
Wand Type: Dragon Heartstring 10 1/4" With Chimaera Scale core

Physical Discription: A bit short for my height, Grey afro, and ALWAYS wearing my Hogwarts uniform Wink

Background: My name is Kendel Yunimaru, but I just prefer to be called Ken Yun. I am originally from Asia, yet I came to Europe at the early age of 2. I was then living with a family of Werewolves known as the "Loklolf" clan. I was taught they're ways, and even grew attuned to some of their features, such as my tougher-than-steel fingernails.. I have been at Hogwarts for only one year, and hope to go for longer. My original Wizarding school was at the Durmstrang Institute in Bulgaria, and I was on the Bulgarian National Quidditch team for a year as a Keeper. I am hoping to keep my position here at Hogwarts. I spend most of my time in the Library, so if you're looking for me, thats probably where you'll find me if I'm not in class. People often used to make fun of my afro, until Professor Lestrange came up behind me while I was studying and used a spell unknown to me to remove it. Since then I have worn my Spiked Gray-hair wig.

Family: My mother and father abandoned me 3 weeks after I was born. I have not attempted to hire someone in Asia to find them, or even looked for them. I have 2 uncles who are both living in Bulgaria. Their names are Himakuso and Yoko. They write often and send an owl to me. My godparents, who live in London are named Robert Frost and Aretha Frost. They are a happy, very perfect couple who I -for some reason- Cannot stand. They are constantly happy and never get mad, sad, or even feel nervous about anything. When I went away for Durmstrang, all they did was smile. The same when I came to Hogwarts. The only other relatives I know of is my Grandmother. She lives in Asia, on the coast in Hong Kong. She writes once in a while, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Her name is Yuki Kumihara. She's probably my favorite relative out of them all....

Last edited by HM-Server on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

HM-Server

Number of posts : 47
Habbo Name : HM-Server
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character profile
Character name: Ken Yun
Job: Muggle Studies Professor, Head of Interior Magical Justice

Back to top Go down

Kendel Yunimaru Empty Re: Kendel Yunimaru

Post  Chad Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Surprised I have the same Wand core as you. >;D