#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

REVIEW GAME Friday, Oct 17, 2008

2 posters

Go down

REVIEW GAME Friday, Oct 17, 2008 Empty REVIEW GAME Friday, Oct 17, 2008

Post  hyogalovegood Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:40 pm

So i took Tamurita, james, Ken, and Elizabeth in for a fun review game, something my professors did when i was in school, and it went completely chaotic. First it was an impossible fight between Ken Yun and Tamurita. Finally when that was over and i had them in teams, the children(not all of them) started to fool around and not take the game seriously. Finally as the game started, the children got into it, all of them, awnsering questions and all of that, when out of nowhere, Elizabeth and Tamurita excused themselves from my class unpredictably and then came back saying that they thought Tamurita's brother was hurt. Instead of comming to me they left, thats where i drew the line. I removed 3 house points off the girls' houses and as a student in my house, I decided on removing Elizabeth from her position as Ravenclaw prefect, however, a letter of apology from Elizabeth changed my mind about this decision. As for the boys, who where very cooporative to say the least, they each earned an O for not only awnsering all the question and being right most of the time, but for taking leadership skills and managing their teams.

GRADES:
tamurita-T
Elizabeth-T
Ken Yun-O
James Jullison-O-O

Also i have allowed the boys to give me extra credit based on past topics in classfor an extra grade.
As for the girls, to redeem their HOUSE POINTS ONLY i will let them do this extra credit as well. They all have till sunday wich is when i will send my house ponts in to counting.
hyogalovegood
hyogalovegood

Number of posts : 78
Habbo Name : Hyogalovegood
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Character profile
Character name: Hyoga Lovegood
Job: Unenployed.

Back to top Go down

REVIEW GAME Friday, Oct 17, 2008 Empty Re: REVIEW GAME Friday, Oct 17, 2008

Post  Toby Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Can you please use their habbo names or it gets confusing marking Student promotions.
Toby
Toby
Promiscous Poster
Promiscous Poster

Number of posts : 782
Habbo Name : Toucan1
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Character profile
Character name: Owen Fox
Job: Slytherin 1st Year

Back to top Go down