#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

Karim Dodson

Go down

Karim Dodson Empty Karim Dodson

Post  KarimDodson Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:04 pm

HabboName:miccoolman
Character Name: KarimDodson
Height: 6'4
WandType: Oak Wand W/ Pheionix Hairstring and Dragon Scale

Physical Discription: I have red spiky hair and Crimsion Eyes which tend to glow silver., I am very hunky and look like I was a half-blood.I am also kinda thickheaded and have nice dark skin.

BackGround: I was originaly born in GeorgeTown,Guyana, but at the age of 3 me and my family went to NewYork. I now live in London though because at the age of 4 I was sent a enevelope from a friend who had gone t o Hogwarts to live there and go. My Father and Mother are now aurors and my Grand Father is a ex ministor of magic. Along side my Sister and Brother are both aurors, but my sister has become a oricle.

Family:My Family Originated in GeorgeTown,Guyana. We were all sent to Hogwarts and were either HufflePuff or Gryffindor. But it was only one of us who was a Slytherin, this person was my grand mother Reana Dodson. She ment my HufflePuff GrandFather MalikDodson. They both become aurors and eventualy had my father Eustace Dodson. My father had met a RavenClaw at the year of 7 named Jean Anderson. My Father became a auror and my mother a oricle. Soon enough my brother Shelden Dodson was born. He had become a Gryffindor and was soon later a prefect. After he had graduated he became a auror. Then went my sister Qiotia (Key-O-sha) Dodson, who went into HufflePuff and became a oricle. Then I was born Karim.Malik.Dodson. I was named after the best auror of his generation Malik Dodson. I am now in gryffindor and a 1st yr. I plant to become a auror. There is also my Uncle Frank Dodson who has told me much of my Family Tree. My family didnt also originate in Guyana it turns out we had debuted in London and we were known as the Drakes, we were known as the Drakes because my family was originaly a Knight Family born of magic. We had earned the name Sir and Maiden for hundreds of years. When my aunt finaly came in and told me my moms side which originated in Guyana. they were called the Andersons after all of the things they have done for their country. Scince I was born in Guyana, went to America at the age of 3, Went to london at the age of 4 and recieved my Hogwarts Letter at the age of 11 u can say im pretty well rounded. Well BYEBYE
KarimDodson
KarimDodson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum