#H#ogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christmas

Merry Christmas!
It's a time of cold cold fun,
'Cas this season is sure to be the one,
Have a great Christmas!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Senior Staff

Headmistress: Nocturne,
Headmaster: ShockBox
Deputy: TheJoker?
Deputy: Cookiedough505

High Inquisitor: Apply

SS Advisor: British-247
Heads of Houses
Gryffindor: Epiphone247
Hufflepuff: Gabrielt16
Slytherin: Tanz23
Ravenclaw: Jarademo12

Housepoints

Gryffindor: 10

Hufflepuff: 13
Slytherin: 15
Ravenclaw: 20

#H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali

5 posters

Go down

#H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali Empty #H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali

Post  Ramadan Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Habbo Name: Ramadan, ~
~ Forum Name: Ramadan, ~
~ Rp Name: Ramadan Sali ~
~ Desired #H# Position: Head Of Ravenclaw~

~ Past HPRPG Experiences: ~

~Charms Professor
~Dueling Professor
~Head Auror
~Auror
~Herbology Professor
~Deputy Headmaster
~Slytherin Prefect
~Ravenclaw Prefect
~Wizengamot Elder
~HoD Charms Professor
~Gryffindor Prefect
~Head Of Slytherin
~Dueling Professor
~Ravenclaw Student
~Hufflepuff Student
~High Inquisitor
~HoD Herbology

~ What I hope to do and achieve ~

Dueling Club: With The Dueling Club I Will Teach Ravenclaw Students How To Do Dueling And The Skills About Dueling. I Will Be Doing Dueling With The Ravenclaw Students Everyday To Improve There Dueling Skills.

Quidditch Team: With The Quidditch Team Students Ravenclaw Can Apply For A Quidditch Position And Also I Will Be Doing Tryouts And Practices For Ravenclaw Students To Improve There Quidditch Skills.

Welcoming Club: With New Students At #H#ogwarts And In Ravenclaw House, This Is A Great Club To Get To Know New Students In Hufflepuff House And Also Getting To Know Be Alot If Im The Head Of Ravenclaw. This Group With Improve Students Friendship And Kindness.

Field Trips: Also I Will Do Field Trips For Ravenclaw Students To Diagon Alley, Ministry Of Magic, Godrics Hollow, Quidditch World Cup Stadium, Hogsmead, St Mungos And London. We Will Go To The Muggle World So That Ravenclaw Students Get To Understand The Muggles.

Mini Games: With The Mini Games Idea, It Includes Wizards Chess, Mini Dueling, Harry Potter Trivia, Quidditch Competitions. This Is Also A Great Idea For Students To Gain Friendship And Kindness.

~ Warning System ~
1. Being Rude, Disrespecting, Talking Out Of Hand, Attacking Students Will Be A Warning, If This Student Does It 2 Times It Will Be 5 House Points Taken Off Ravenclaw .
2. Keeps Doing It, Then Call Me On Console And Ill Take Him Or Her To SS.

~ Hiring Prefects ~
I will pick prefects not just based on there app, but based on how i think that they will be able to handle kids and how they will do it. I will hold a meeting/interview with the alleged prefect, and ask them these questions personally after i hire them. I will want to know how they are going to get the students organized, and how they will punish the students.
With Hiring Prefect They Must Be:
~ Respectful
~ In Ravenclaw House
~ 5th Year And Above
~ Must Be A Good Person That Doesn’t Get Into Trouble
~ That Is Active

~ Meetings ~
I Will Do Meetings To Announce Important Stuff Such As Who We Are Vsing In The Quidditch Cup, Any Field Trips, Mini Games Day, Dueling Competition.
Also To Get To Know Them And Talk About What We Like And Like To Do.

~ Cooking Classes ~
I Will Be teaching Students How To Cook So That Later When They Graduate #H#ogwarts they Will Know How To Cook. These Recipes Includes Licorice Wands, Acid Pops, Pies, Pumpkin Juice, Rock Cake, Ton-tongue Toffees, Pumpkin Pasties, Jelly Slugs, Cauldron Cakes, Treacle Tarts, Chocolate Frogs, Peppermint Toads, Cockroach Clusters, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, Parchment Scrolls, Herbology Fruit And Herbology Crudites.

~ Why Should I Get Head Of Ravenclaw? ~
I am an easy going person. When needed, I will be strict, but most of the time , I am caring and can be fun also. I absolutely love working with students. I think it's so much fun just getting to know people and talking with them. I am always open to new ideas on how to improve something. I am very trustworthy , and I devote all my time to my work. I also am very active on the both forums and Habbo. I Am Respectful, Loyal To #H#ogwarts.I would like to be Head Of Ravenclaw, because I believe I can bring a lot to the house of Ravenclaw and to the wizarding community around us. I would like to bring the joy and the fun back into the life of all . Also I would like to give Ravenclaws a proper education and make sure they have as much fun as they can, during there years at #H#ogwarts. I Will Work My Hardest As Head Of Ravenclaw. I Will Be Active As Much As I Can. Well, I want the role as Head of Ravenclaw purely because I want to help increase role-playing within the Ravenclaw house, I want to make being a student more fun than being any other house student. I want to make more advents, house games and make sure all students that wear the Ravenclaw house badge know how to RP/Duel properly. I also want to organize house games with other Head of Houses such as capture the flag and help get the Ravenclaw Quidditch team up and running so we can beat the other houses. When house points are counted up and the winners of the house cup is declared, If Ravenclaw are to win I shall hold a party for Ravenclaw to celebrate their success. will take disciplining students seriously, I will not favor anyone. If students are reported to myself I shall make them do a detention in which they will write an apology letter to the teacher they disrespected. After three times of doing this, if they continue I shall report them to SS and let them take care of that student. If I am chosen to be Head of Ravenclaw, I will make sure that we start up a Quidditch team as soon as possible and get all Ravenclaw participating. With choosing a captain, I will find a student who is a team player and will be fair whilst choosing players for the team. If a student does not make the team, they can always try out for the reserves which means they can be a part of the team.I will create a new Ravenclaw group where all our discussions will be. I am applying for the position of Head Of Ravenclaw because I would like to benefit #H#ogwarts in every possible way. I don't want this position for power or to be higher than anyone else, because we are all equal. I want this position so that I can also put your ideas into action. I devote most of my time to #H#ogwarts, and you can usually find me roaming around the school or in the Main Hall.I believe that I am the most qualified for this position. I have had the most experience in this position. I'm Trustworthy And I'll Work My Very Hardest For Ravenclaw. Throughout my time here at #H#ogwarts, I have committed to this school, shown you all my loyalty and accomplished. All Your Comments Are Welcomed. I Will Be Very Loyal, Devoted And Committed. I Will Do My best At This Position. I love being a positive role-model and helping students to reach their highest potential. I love being able to help people with questions or concerns that they may have. I believe that I can help to set a positive tone to sorting, training new students to duel, having set tours around the school, and RP scenes for members. I also believe that I can help with the disciplinary actions that must be taken on unruly students. First off , i will make sure that all students are in there common rooms all the time. I will make sure that there are a sufficient amount of quidditch players for the Ravenclaw team, and i will try to get students more active and have them all participate in some sort of activity. I think that it is important, besides education to have activities to do. i would love to see all the students co operating together and helping each other out. I will also make sure that the students go to class, for without a good education they can't get anywhere. I will be holding meetings for the Ravenclaw house to see how they are doing, and also that they have like their teachers and Head of departments and all. I will be disciplined, but i don't want the students to feel that i am mean in any way. I will also hold meetings with the other head of departments to learn how to do my job the best way, for i am always open for advice. I will help the students to feel safe and secure in #H#ogwarts, and if they are being well behaved and nice, they will be on my good side, and if they decide to cause problems, I will have to discipline them.

~ My Goals ~
As You Can See All The Stuff I Said Is My Goal For A Long Time If I Get Head Of Ravenclaw And I'll Promise I'll Do These Things.
~ Respect Everyone
~ Do Quidditch Dueling Practices
~ Do Mini Games, Field Trips, Meetings, Fun Activities For Ravenclaw Students
~ To Be Loyal, And Always Have A Happy Face To #H#ogwarts
~ To Make Badges For Ravenclaw House
~ To be Active On Habbo And To Meet New Ravenclaw Students And Always There For Ravenclaw Students
~ To Do All These Things That I Said That Will Be Kept As A Big Promise And I Will Do It!

Throughout I Have Committed, Devoted And Loyal To This Hogwarts. I Will Be Accomplished And Successful As Head Of Ravenclaw. If I Do Get Head Of Ravenclaw, I Will Show You Why You Have Chosen Me.

Sincerely,
Ramadan.

#H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali Ravenclaw-2

Last edited by Ramadan on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ramadan
Ramadan

Number of posts : 26
Habbo Name : Ramadan,
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Character profile
Character name: Ramadan Sali
Job: None

Back to top Go down

#H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali Empty Re: #H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali

Post  TheJoker? Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Hmmm.

i like your application.

I like it A LOT.

2 problems:
1) when you put down your experience, you are supposed to put the schools which you got the experience.
2) you are brand new here.

I don't think it'll defo get you the job. I'm not sure.

Part-support.
TheJoker?
TheJoker?
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Number of posts : 438
Habbo Name : TheJoker?
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Character profile
Character name: Leon Monsafa
Job: High Inquisitor & Dueling Teacher

Back to top Go down

#H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali Empty Re: #H# Head Of Ravenclaw Application ][ Ramadan Sali

Post  Ramadan Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Thanks Anyways.
Ohkay.
I Have Experience Being Head of Ravenclaw, And I Wish To Continue It At #H#.
Smile
Ramadan
Ramadan

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker? Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Yes, but AT WHAT SCHOOL?
TheJoker?
TheJoker?
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:07 pm

Rama, I thought you go to `H`?
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 168
Habbo Name : KimPossible337
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramadan Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:10 pm

I Dont Go To `H` Anymore.
I Was Head Of Ravenclaw At (!H!) For A Year. Harkia07 Which Is Christy.
I Was Head Of Ravenclaw At A Aussie Hogwarts On AUS Habbo for a year {HW}
Ramadan
Ramadan

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker? Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Oh yes!

Ramadan, I remember you now.

I think you were at the New {!H!} when I was Headmaster!

Yes, you were a good HoR.
TheJoker?
TheJoker?
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramadan Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:13 pm

Yes And Before Christy Was Headmistress for a year At 07
Ramadan
Ramadan

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker? Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:15 pm

kk. I remember you.

Well, I guess I would support you if you had a little bit more experience here.
I don't think it's fair you just TURN ALONG and take the job =S
I'm not sure.
You also spent the most time on your application.

Tricky.
TheJoker?
TheJoker?
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramadan Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:19 pm

~Charms Professor- Christys Hogwarts : Harkia07
~Dueling Professor- Christys Hogwarts: Harkia07
~Head Auror- `B` Some Dudes Beaut batons.
~Auror- Christys Hogwarts : Harkia07
~Herbology Professor `H`ogwarts- Truegoerge2
~Deputy Headmaster- Christys HogwartsL Harkia07
~Slytherin Prefect [[H]]ogwarts - Tig.
~Wizengamot Elder+WoH+ Xanderbly
~HoD Charms Professor- Christys Hogwarts : Harkia07
~Gryffindor Prefect `H`
~Head Of Slytherin At AUS Hotel : {HW} : Shushi.
~Head of Ravenclaw x2 Harkia07 And New (!H!) TheJoker Was Headmaster.
~Ravenclaw Student `H` 1-6
~Hufflepuff Student `H` `-4
~High Inquisitor +WoH+ - Xanderbly
~HoD Herbology+WoH+ Xanderbly
Ramadan
Ramadan

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker? Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Hmmmm.

APP = UNDER CONSIDERATION
TheJoker?
TheJoker?
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramadan Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Thank you
Ramadan
Ramadan

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker? Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:02 am

Thank you for applying.

Your application is under review along with all the others.

Be sure to check out the results TOMORROW at 9pm GMT.
TheJoker?
TheJoker?
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Ramadan wrote:

~ Cooking Classes ~
I Will Be teaching Students How To Cook So That Later When They Graduate `H`ogwarts they Will Know How To Cook. These Recipes Includes Licorice Wands, Acid Pops, Pies, Pumpkin Juice, Rock Cake, Ton-tongue Toffees, Pumpkin Pasties, Jelly Slugs, Cauldron Cakes, Treacle Tarts, Chocolate Frogs, Peppermint Toads, Cockroach Clusters, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, Parchment Scrolls, Herbology Fruit And Herbology Crudites.

Copy and Paste Much?
Matt
Matt
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanz Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:15 pm

Hey Rama would be a good HoH i Worked with him at {!H!} for like half a year

But Yea dude why does the Cooking part Have `H` in it

xD

Support
Tanz
Tanz

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJoker? Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Fishy. lol.
TheJoker?
TheJoker?
High Inquisitor
High Inquisitor

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramadan Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Sorry This Was My Old HoR Application.
That Time I Was At `H`.
So i Was trying To Use it And Change It.
Ramadan
Ramadan

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramadan Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:02 pm

DROP
Lock It Please.
Ramadan
Ramadan

Character profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down